Saturday 25 January 2014

Travels

I've been back "home" for a couple of weeks now and my fingers are already itching to book a flight somewhere nice and warm, and hopefully far away.

Naturally it doesn't help that yesterday I finally uploaded all my travel pics from last year to my computer, here are some of my favourites: (sorry for the torture)


Alps this summer (Border of Austria and Italy)


Amsterdam, last fall


Florence, this summer


 Verona, this Summer



Next trip on my list is back home to Finland in a month, so I'm guessing this is what's waiting for me there..




And well to be honest as I'm already living "abroad" I really shouldn't be complaining about traveling, especially when I sometimes get to witness views like this from my very window:



Oh well, let's see where this year takes me, happy travels!

xx
Pipsa

No comments:

Post a Comment